Friday, July 16, 2010

With Dischinger Team, 24/7 account access

At Dischinger Orthodontics, we're constantly looking for ways to utilize cutting edge technology to provide you with the very best orthodontic experience. Whether it is through the innovative orthodontic treatments that we offer, our high-tech web site and social networks, or our modern office located in Lake Oswego, Oregon.

Did you know that patients at our office have access to their account 24 hours a day, seven days a week—all through our website? You can look up your appointments and all of your account details at your convenience, from the comfort of your own home! You can even receive appointment reminders through email or text messages!

Take a look at a few patient reviews about this service:

"Ortho Sesame enabled me to quickly access my appointment information, so that I could make proper arrangements for getting the time off work." ~Elizabeth

"I can quickly check on appointments. I had an incorrect time written on my calendar and I was able to correct that now instead of showing up late." ~Kevin

"I can show others my x-rays so they are able to see progress, and what exactly is being done." ~Linda

"Everything is right there on the site and easy to access. With most other (orthodontists) you still have to call the office to get answers and go in circles for your answer. With Dischinger Orthodontic's website it is all there and at your fingertips." ~Tara


You, too, can sign up for this convenient service on our website by clicking on the "Patient Login" button at the top of our homepage. Please give Dr. Terry or Bill Dischinger a call if you have any questions about getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment